Street Cut Repair

The City of Winston-Salem's Streets Division is responsible for the repair of all street cuts on city streets made by private contractors, utility companies such as gas, power, and cable, and the City/County Water and Sewer Division. It is also responsible for sidewalk, driveway and curb and gutter repairs.

To purchase a permit to make a street, sidewalk, driveway or curb & gutter cut, please contact Chad Aldridge at or 336-734-1547.

For any questions or to report problems, please contact Marlene Davis, Streets Supervisor at 336-727-8000 or .

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.