"Your Reliable Service Provider"
The Sanitation Division helps to create a healthy environment for the City of Winston-Salem by the removal of waste materials to a sanitary location. In addition, we promote and advance waste reduction, reuse, and recycling.
Do you have feedback for us about the service you receive?
Please fill out the Customer Service Survey
GRASS, LEAVES, STICKS ONLY - NO GARBAGE ALLOWED.
- A new yard-waste cart is $65 if you picked up or if delivered to your home. Call City Link at 727-8000 to order a new yard cart to be delivered to your house.
- Yard-waste carts can also be purchased and picked up at 1550-A Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive at the city warehouse between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. You will need enough space in your vehicle to hold the 96-gallon cart.
- Pay with check, credit card, or money order.
- An annual collection fee of $60 is charged for each cart and can be paid and renewed online; a new yearly sticker will be mailed to you. The sticker is valid for July-June.
- Renew your yard cart sticker online
- Read more about Yard-waste Carts
Curbside Brush Collection
Brush, Leaf & Bulky Items Collection
Central Business District
Rollout News archive