You can transact bill paying online for water/stormwater bills, parking tickets, Fire Department permit fees and fines, and the annual yard-waste cart fee.
We accept Visa and Mastercard and Discover Card for secure payments.
More information about paying bills and fines, including locations for in-person payments.
Payment, billing options for Water/Stormwater bill, including paperless e-billing.
You can also change your phone or address of record, request new water service, transfer, or disconnect service from the Pay Water/Stormwater Bill link.
Use this form to set up water/stormwater bill payments to be drafted automatically from your bank account [pdf].
Use this form to set up an agreement to bill for stormwater bills [pdf/1p].
Sign up for paperless e-billing
Steps to Go Paperless for Water/Sewer/Stormwater Billing
- Access the Pay Bills web site at www.cityofws.org/waterbill
- Enter your 7-digit account number
- Enter your 4-digit PIN (PIN is the last 4 digits of your customer #)
- Click on Fill out service request or send a message
- Beside the Issue Types select Paperless Billing from the drop-down list
- Select Form
- Answer the 5 questions provided and select Submit
- A customer service representative will review your request and apply the information to your account to begin paperless billing.
A quick overview of the water bill format
- there is a summary of your total bill at the top of the page.
- water/sewer service is listed separately, with a graph to show your water usage over the billing period.
- stormwater fee amount is listed separately, and is based upon the amount of impervious surface area of your property (roof, driveway, sidewalks, etc.).
- the due date and amount due is shown.
- the past-due amount is shown, in case payment is not received by the due date.
- Water bill page 1 example [pdf/1.6mb/1p]
- Water bill page 2 example [pdf/35kb/1p]