Utility Commission Review Committee
The City Council appointed the committee to study the community’s water, sewer and solid-waste-disposal needs and to confirm that the commission is operating according to best practice standards.
The Utility Commission Review Committee wants to hear from citizens about:
- the extension of water and sewer services, including how those services are funded;
- elected representation on the Utility Commission;
- the need for future solid-waste disposal facilities in Forsyth County, including a new municipal solid waste landfill;
- current water and sewer service charges; and
- the need for waste-reduction and recycling programs.
5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 16
Winston Room, LJVM Coliseum
2825 University Parkway, Winston-Salem
Citizens who cannot attend the public hearing may offer their comments by using this online comment form or by calling the Citizen Feedback line, 734-1400.