The City of Winston-Salem's Street Division is responsible for sidewalk repair, replacement and maintenance. In addition, the city's Engineering Division uses bond funds, when appropriated, to rehabilitate the city's sidewalks by contracting replacement of damaged sidewalks or constructing new sidewalks.

For any questions or to report problems, please contact Michael Doub, Streets Supervisor at 336-727-8000 or e-mail

To obtain a sidewalk permit, please contact Chad Aldridge at 336-734-1547 or by email at

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.