Recycle Household Hazardous Waste

hazardous household waste

The sanitary landfill is not designed to handle household hazardous waste. These special products need to be taken to the 3RC EnviroStation household hazardous waste facility. Get location and hours information for 3RC.

3RC accepts many forms of household hazardous waste, including paint, paint thinners, automotive fluids, batteries, garden chemicals and much more. Electronics also can be taken to 3RC for recycling. And all of this is free for Forsyth County residents!

3RC does not accept regular trash or recyclables, ammunition, explosives, radioactive or infectious materials.

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.