620 Burton Street
June 8 & 9: Regular Open - 6 p.m.
Regular hours (starting June 12):
Mon. & Thurs.: Noon - 7 p.m.
Tues., Wed., Fri., Sat.: Noon - 6 p.m.
Sun.: 2 - 6 p.m.
2 & under: Free
3 - 17: $2
18 & over: $3
60 & over: Free* (must be city resident with city senior discount card)
Tues. & Thurs. Under 17: $1
Kimberley Park Pool serves the neighborhoods on the north side of downtown and has diving boards and a zero-depth entry water playground.
Like all city pools, Kimberley Park Pool offers free swim lessons. Learn more about swim lessons.
Kimberley Park operates under the same rules as all city pools.
- In order to be admitted, you must have proper swim attire.
- Clean white t-shirts may be worn over proper swim attire.
- Colored t-shirts will not be allowed in the pool.
- All infants/toddlers that require a diaper must wear swimmer diapers and proper swimwear.
- City pools are family friendly. All swim wear must be appropriate.
- The city's life jacket and swim test policy applies.
More information: Proper swim wear
View full list of Winston-Salem city pool rules
Day Care, Day Camp or Other Adult-Supervised Group Visits
All day care centers, day camps or any other groups where kids are supervised by adults, wishing to swim at a city-operated swimming pool, must contact the Recreation & Parks office prior to arriving at the pool.
View information about all our pools