This is an online appeals process for individuals who believe their parking citation was issued in error.
As a matter of policy, the program does not accept the following as grounds for appeal:
- Another person was driving your vehicle
- Lack of knowledge of the city's parking regulations.
- Conflicts or tardiness going to or returning from appointments.
- Inability to find a valid parking space.
- Failure to have appropriate, sufficient amount of coins or alternate payment methods.
- Parking in a Handicap access aisle/stripe zone (a valid handicap placard does not permit you to park in these areas). picture example
Use this form to fill out your parking ticket appeal online.
An authorized Parking Enforcement or Police Officer will review your appeal and inform you of the decision at the e-mail address provided. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please contact CityLink at 336-727-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have reached this page to find out how to pay a parking ticket, you can pay parking tickets online