Water/Sewer Petitions

Requests for new water and sewer services are made through the petition process. The Engineering Records staff is available to take these requests and provide assistance with this process, please call (336) 727-8000 for additional information. 

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.