Frequently Asked Questions

How do I contact the North Carolina Real Estate Commission?
The Commission's Headquarters is in Raleigh. They can be reached by phone at 919-875-3700. The web site is

How do I find out who owns a particular piece of property?
Contact the Forsyth County Tax Office by phone at 336-703-2300. The web site is

How do I find out about existing programs which help people who want to be a homeowner?
Contact the Community Development office: Contact Mary Williams, by phone at 336-734-1284, or email .

Notify me of page changes

Receive E-Mail Notification When New Information is Posted on this Page
As a member, enjoy the benefits of MyCityofWS, including your choice of newsletters, and notifications about events and site updates. Login and Manage Your Subscriptions Now.